Romero Games Ltd.
Gunman Taco Truck review
100 MB available space
Gunman Taco Truck Review
Gunman Taco Truck is an app developed by Romero Games Ltd.. Gunman Taco Truck was first published on . Gunman Taco Truck is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Gunman Taco Truck is an action-packed drive across the post-apocalypse United States to reach the safe haven of Winnipeg, Canada, where there are no taco trucks and your family’s taco business can thrive. Getting to the safe towns is hectic but your truck is armed with weapons that blast mutants into taco fillings. In the towns you serve up the mutant scraps to struggling survivors who are more picky than they should be. Use money earned and scrap metal found to upgrade your truck and buy gas and supplies for the trip to the next town.
What does this game have?
- Blasting mutants on the highway to the next sanctuary city
- Making tacos and enchiladas for the hungry survivors
- Spending your money to buy condiments and gas to help you get to the next city
- Spending your scrap to fix or upgrade your taco truck, or buy an even better taco truck
- Dealing with picky apoco-survivors who want their tacos made perfectly
- Blowing your last dollar, or piece of scrap, to win big at the slot machine
Gunman Taco Truck features a wide array of weaponry including an M-16, AK-47, RPG, Tommygun, Bazooka, Thompson, Shotgun, Uzi, Grenade Launcher, and Super Shotgun! These guns provide an increasing level of firepower to clear the road ahead. Keep upgrading to push further toward your goal.
What is your goal?
Your goal is Winnipeg, Canada, where there are no taco trucks and it's safe from the annihilation of the United States nuclear accident. You will keep your family business alive and show Winnipeg what REAL tacos are all about.
You need a mouse to aim the crosshairs at everything. The keyboard will help you change lanes and launch rockets during the highway scene. The game is mostly controlled with the mouse, however.