Signal Simulator review
4 GB available space
Signal Simulator Review
Signal Simulator is an app by Blagovest Penev. Signal Simulator was first published on . Signal Simulator is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.
Game inspired by SETI. Take the role of a scientist to find an extraterrestrial signal .Control massive Radio Antennas by using interactive control in your Observatory. Detect , download and decode unknown or story telling signals. Manage and Maintain an electrical system to improve your systems and make it more efficient. Detect more signals, earn credits and upgrade your systems to improve their performance.
Find story telling signals that will give you more data and will tell the story of explorers out in the space.
- Scan and analyze anomalies in the sky
- Set the right signal frequency to detect a signal coordinates
- Set coordinates and control your Radio Antennas using interactive game controls
- Locate and detect signals from outer space
- Download Raw Data from the signals and Decode it
- Earn credits based on the data you have downloaded and upgrade your systems
- Upgrade and improve your systems
- Electrical System based on day night circle
- Energy Distribution System
- Maintain solar panels, clean them and improve the recharge rate of the system
- Calibrate your antennas
- Weather that affects your systems
- Database system where all your unique signals will be saved
- Server system, maintain antenna and observatory servers using terminal like commands.
- Tracking system
- Temperature system that will affect the temperature of you system
- Terminal like control, where you can rotate your antennas, reboot server , detect signals
- Mysterious things
A lot more features are coming....