YIIK: A Postmodern RPG review
4 GB available space
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG Review
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG is an app developed by Ackk Studios. YIIK: A Postmodern RPG was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG is a surreal Japanese-style RPG set in the late '90s. After witnessing a woman vanish from an elevator with no plausible explanation, college graduate Alex gathers friendly misfits from the internet to investigate her disappearance. Alex's search for the truth leads him and his companions into a journey rife with mystery and danger... and who knows what lurks beyond the new millennium?
- Brave dungeons littered with puzzles, traps, and bizarre enemies. Yammering skulls, tortoise samurais, living stop signs... etc!
- Stay on your toes with a turn-based combat system anchored on twitchy mini-games.
- Brandish vinyl records, cameras, musical instruments and more unusual weapons. (Relax, weapons don't break.)
- Play through 30 hours of the main campaign and sidequests, rendered in a dreamlike, otherworldly graphic style that harkens back to the PSone era.
- The main story campaign features voice talents like Chris Niosi (Tales of Zestiria, Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin (Attack on Titan, RWBY) and more.
- YIIK's eclectic electroacoustic soundtrack features contributors like Toby Fox (UnderTale), Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Garoad (VA-11 Hall-A).
* NOTE: The game fully supports controller input after the Unity launcher prompt.